SHOW: Black Open University Show
BOUS0003: BOURadioShow #003 – Mon 16th Dec 2019 @BlessRadioUK
@uLearnNaturally and @BlackOpenUni welcomes you to the third (#003) edition of the #BlackOpenUniversityShow (#BOURadioShow, #futuristSTEAM) on @BlessRadioUK
Rebuilding #STEM education
#STEAM’d uP thought:
– the Arts (Creative Cultural Arts)
10pm to 12 every Monday night; rebuild deep & complete.
Greetings Black Open University Show – YehTehwagi Sehlamta
– Show greetings, introductions, show structure & key links –
1. Gzat – iProvince studies for better improved spacial awareness (weekly astronomy updates).
- Moon phase: MON 16TH DEC, Waning Gibbous, 79% / 0.54, Leo
- Stellarium is a free open source planetarium for your computer – https://stellarium.org
2. Zena Gize – educational news updates; local, national and global.
- uLearn Naturally Creative Learning Festival – Spring 2020
- MOOC and Université Virtuelle de Côte d’Ivoire (UVCI) – first generation of graduates.
- eLearning Africa 2019 report back by the e_merge Africa team Pt 1
3. BOU Course Insights
- Level Being 9 – Mastery & Preparations for Mastery, Excellence in STEM learning at GCSE levels from 5y-19y old (website)
- What’s The Big Idea – Full lyrics and supportive reasoning – All the big ideas of mathematics in one rap !
- lmmd dehreja (practice levels) – standards in learning; consciousness & competence
- Educating with Unifiedknowledge – Pedagogy studies for parents and teachers. Learn about education and educating from an African place of Being (website). (Get the pedagogy “code” book)
- a review of the culture of Unifiedknowledge
- a review of the objectives of Unifiedknowledge
- Hair Structure Science – Hair Structures & the Alpha Helix Design learn about the biological structures in hair from the root to the elemental level (website).
- Dankira Tehwagi (African Warrior Dance) – martial arts and science culture, fitness, dance, drama and the development of free expression (website).
- Fear is the mind killer, breath command in Dankia Tehwagi practice, story time [ PDF ].
- AUDIO STORY : We are the MICE – We are the Mathematicians In Creative Expression
4. The Weekly Special Feature a detailed review of a #uLearnNaturally point of interest.
- eLearning Africa 2019 report back by the e_merge Africa team Pt 2
- Daphne Koller – Cofounder, Coursera – Q&A on potential improvements in MOOC
5. Sababu Gize – open phone lines for concise listener commentary or questions, 5 minutes per caller to allow as many listeners to build with the show.