SHOW: Inside The Chestnuts Show
ITC0011: Creating Healthy Streets for St Ann’s – Community Event (11th Jan 2020 @Chestnuts N15)
The Creating Healthy Streets Group convened this public meeting where local residents and groups from across St Ann’s ward (Haringey) came to discuss the changes we would like to see in local streets.
Great ideas and tactics were generated to create greener, safer, less polluted streets in our community. This organisation is determined to become truly representative of local residents. More detail will be shared on these developments and new members are welcome.
- Do you want less air pollution outside schools?
- Do you want safe, accessible and pleasant walking and cycling routes for all?
- Do you want less speeding and traffic on our roads?
- Do you think there is more we can do to improve our green spaces across the ward?
- Would you like to see less anti-social behaviour on our streets?
If you wish to contact the group please email – email@example.com
More information on the Healthy Streets St Ann’s petition can be found here – https://www.change.org/p/haringey-council-use-the-st-ann-s-development-as-an-opportunity-to-create-a-low-traffic-neighbourhood.