SHOW: Black Open University Show
@uLearnNaturally and @BlackOpenUni welcomes you to the Second (#002) edition of the #BlackOpenUniversityShow (#BOURadioShow, #futuristSTEAM) on @BlessRadioUK
Rebuilding #STEM education
#STEAM’d uP thought:
– the Arts (Creative Cultural Arts)
10pm to 12 every Monday night; rebuild deep & complete.
Greetings Black Open University Show – YehTehwagi Sehlamta
– Show greetings, introductions, show structure & key links –
1. Gzat – iProvince studies for better improved spacial awareness (weekly astronomy updates).
- Moon phase: MON 9th DEC, WAXING GIBBOUS, 93%, Taurus
- stelarium solar system view (from earth) 20191209 – Screenshot from 2019-12-09 02-05-14.png
- Stellarium is a free open source planetarium for your computer – https://stellarium.org
- kstar solar system view 20191209 – Screenshot from 2019-12-09 02-12-59.png
2. Zena Gize – educational news updates; local, national and global.
- uLearn Naturally Creative Learning Festival – Spring 2020
- Black Breast Cancer and Hair Dye Straightener Connections – SHOCKING findings from new research [ VIDEO ]
3. BOU Course Insights
- Level Being 9 – Mastery & Preparations for Mastery, Excellence in STEM learning at GCSE levels from 5y-19y old (website)
- Educating with Unifiedknowledge – Pedagogy studies for parents and teachers. Learn about education and educating from an African place of Being (website). (Get the pedagogy “code” book)
- Hair Structure Science – Hair Structures & the Alpha Helix Design learn about the biological structures in hair from the root to the elemental level (website).
- Dankira Tehwagi (African Warrior Dance) – martial arts and science culture, fitness, dance, drama and the development of free expression (website).
4. The Weekly Special Feature a detailed review of a #uLearnNaturally point of interest.
5. Sababu Gize – open phone lines for concise listener commentary or questions, 5 minutes per caller to allow as many listeners to build with the show.